This guided tour begin with a breathtaking view of High Atlas mountains. We will then follow one of the oldest route into Moulay Brahim Gorges. From there, our tour of Imlil valley will lead us to the end of the road, point where the hikers start their walk to up to the Toubkal summit.
We will then walk through the villages and visit the Argan oil cooperative. Our second part of our day tour will take us to armed village and then drive back to Marrakech.
Welcome Meeting at 7,30 morning at your hotel. Drop on and drive via Haouz plan.(approx. driving time: 1:30 hours).
- – Short walk and explore the Berber life with expert guide
- – A great view of Toubkal summit, highest peak in Morocco
- – Passing near Richard Briton’s house
- – Drive back to Marrakech (approx. driving time : 1:30 hours)
- * Duration: One day
- * Available: every day
- * Time of pick up departure: 9:00 local time your hotel
- * Return Time: 16:30 p.m. local time
- * Pick up and drop off From Your Hotel
What is included .
- • Transport with professional driver
- • Vehicle conditioning and very comfortable.
- • Transportation Insurance
- • Service quality
what is not included .
- • Restoration
- • Personal expenses